The certification as a Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert belongs to the highest levels of competence that can probably be acquired in the professional handling of networks.
The CCIE Preparation BootCamp prepares you optimally for the practical examination in CCIE Routing&Switching. Purposeful handling of the individual topics, deepening practical exercises and sophisticated stress-tests make this form of preparation so successful. Our many years of experience combined with intensive support are the foundation stone for the successful examination.
- Ethernet Switching (VTP, VLAN, dot1q, STP)
- WAN Technologies (Frame-Relay, PPPoE)
- IPv4 IGP Routing Protocols
(RIPv1/v2, EIGRP, OSPF)
- IPv4 Exterior Gateway Routing using BGPv4
- IPv6 IGP Routing Protocols
(RIPng, OSPFv3, EIGRP)
- IPv6 Exterior Gateway Routing using MP-BGP
- Complex IPv4 Metric Manipulation and Redistribution
- Quality of Service Technologies
- Multicast Routing
(PIM-SM, PIM-DM, Anycast RP, bidirPIM, SSM)
- IOS Security Features
- Layer2 Security Features
- Full-Day Scenarios and Stresstests
Length of the workshop and previous knowledge:
The bootcamp has been designed for a length of 15 days. It is also possible to be tailored to your individual needs, of course.
The participants should have sound knowledge in TCP/IP, IGP Routing (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP), BGP/4, Multicast Routing, Frame-Relay, Ethernet Switching and Internetwork-Troubleshooting.