1. Subject of this data protection declaration
We are delighted about your interest in our website and our offers on our websites.
The protection of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as “data”) is very important to us. In the following we would therefore like to inform you in detail which data is collected when you visit our website and use our offers there and how we process or use them in the following, as well as which accompanying protective measures we have also taken in technical and organisational terms.
2. responsible body/service provider
Responsible according to Art. 4 EU-DSGVO and at the same time service provider in the sense of the Telemediengesetz (TMG) is IsarNet AG, Terminalstraße Mitte 18, 85356 Munich, Tel. +49 89 97007 401, Fax +49 89 97007 200, Mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The responsible person is represented by the board: Andreas Perthel, Harald Weikert, simultaneously responsible according to § 55 of the State Treaty on Broadcasting.
The office of data protection officer is incumbent on attorney Ulrich Emmert, Schockenriedstr. 8A, 70565 Stuttgart, phone +49 711 469058 0, fax +49 711 469058 99, e-mail email@example.com.
3. collection and use of your data
We will collect, process and use all personal data that we learn from you in the course of using our websites only for the stated purpose. We note that this is only done within the framework of the applicable legal regulations or only with your consent.
The data will only be processed within the EU and the European Economic Area, unless we subsequently or directly inform you about a transfer to third countries stating the respective legal basis and, if necessary, request your consent. The provisions on legal bases for international data transmission and the necessary requirements are available from us on request.
We do not make automated individual decisions on the processing of personal data.
The extent and type of collection and use of your data differs depending on whether you only visit our website to retrieve information or make use of services offered by us:
a) Informational use
For the informational use of our website it is generally not necessary for you to provide personal data.
Rather, in this case we collect and use only those of your data that your Internet browser automatically transmits to us, such as:
- date and time of
- access to one of our Internet pages
- Your browser type
- the browser settingsthe operating system used
- the last page you visited
- the transferred data volume and the access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.) as well as
- Your IP address.
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user’s computer. For this the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The data is stored in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data serves us to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Further storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
b) Use of our offers
If you wish to make use of services offered by us on our website or after contacting us in any other way, it may be necessary for you to provide further information. These are the data required for the respective processing in accordance with Art. 6 I b) DSGVO, otherwise we cannot provide the desired service. Further offers may be included in Appendix 2.
Additional information can be provided voluntarily; input fields with optional data are marked accordingly.
Your data is collected or used for the purpose of providing the service you have requested. This includes, for example, an enquiry via our contact form.
We will inform you if data is required by law.
Your data will be passed on to service providers supporting us for the above-mentioned purpose, if necessary, which we have of course carefully selected and obliged to observe the basic EU data protection regulation.
Otherwise, your data will only be passed on to other third parties if this is permitted by law or if we have received your explicit consent.
4. Consent under data protection law
We may require your consent to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 6 I and DSGVO for the processing of your data. We guarantee that we will only process and use the data for the purpose stated in the survey.
You can give your consent separately in connection with the respective data collection. You can subsequently revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
Consent for newsletters is governed by § 5, for cookies and advertising trackers by § 6 of this declaration below.
We do not send newsletters.
The use of analysis cookies or web beacons (small graphics for log evaluation) is made for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its contents and recognising visitors. Through the analysis cookies we learn how the website is used and can thus continuously optimize our offer.
We do not give third parties the possibility to set cookies on our websites.
We do not give third parties the opportunity to share cookie information.
We do not allow anyone to share information from cookies with other companies outside the EU.
Whether cookies can be set and retrieved can be determined by the settings in your browser. For example, you can completely deactivate the storage of cookies in your browser, limit it to certain websites or configure your browser so that it automatically informs you as soon as a cookie is to be set and asks you for feedback. You can also delete the cookies in your browser at any time. For technical reasons, however, it is necessary to accept the mentioned session cookies for the full range of functions of our Internet presence.
We do not use a login area. We do not offer the possibility of registering with us via an external service provider.
7. Right of objection
In accordance with Art. 21 EU DSGVO, you may object to the processing of your data in the cases mentioned therein, in particular in cases of processing based on Art. 6 I e or Art. 6 I f or in the form of direct advertising or profiling.
8. Data security and integrity
We also use technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data that is collected or collected, in particular against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against the attack of unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We provide you with various online forms and services with which you can send us personal data. These forms are protected against access by third parties through the use of TLS encryption. The data that you enter or transmit to us as a file can be stored by us and processed by agreement. If the use and processing requires the consent of the user or third parties, the consent can be revoked at any time without giving reasons. In this case, however, the performance of the contract may be impaired by us.
Depending on the service, you can be asked to make various entries to identify or prevent misuse:
a) A user-defined identifier or other appropriate authentication may be required for identification when data is supplied. The data are protected via SFTP or HTTPS against knowledge of third parties in accordance with Art. 32 I a and b DSGVO, provided that the user uses the methods of data transmission recommended by us.
b) To prevent its use by machines, so-called CAPTCHAS according to Art. 32 I b DSGVO may be used which contain images or tasks that cannot be processed by computer scripts.
9. Deletion deadlines
We store personal data only until the purpose of data storage is no longer applicable. This does not apply if the user has voluntarily consented to a longer processing of the data or legal retention periods or the possible prosecution of legal claims within not yet expired limitation periods oppose the deletion (In the case of conflicting retention or limitation periods it may be necessary that the processing of the data must be restricted according to Art. 18 EU DSGVO).
10. Rights of the persons concerned
According to the applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal data. If you wish to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post to the address stated in section 2, clearly identifying yourself.
Below you will find an overview of your rights:
a) Right to confirmation and information
You have the right to receive confirmation from us at any time as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain from us free of charge information about the personal data stored about you together with a copy of this data. Furthermore, there is a right to the following information:
- processing purposes;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or are still being disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
- the existence of a right to have your personal data concerning you corrected or deleted or to have the data controller restrict or object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the origin of the data;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) DSGVO and – at least in these cases – meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for you.
If personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organisation, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Article 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
b) Right to correction
You have the right to request us to correct any inaccurate personal data concerning you without delay. Taking into account the purposes of this you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data – also by means of a supplementary declaration.
c) Right to cancellation (“Right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to request us to delete personal data concerning you immediately and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- you withdraw your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) of the DSBER and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- you oppose processing pursuant to Article 21(1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing or you oppose processing pursuant to Article 21(2) DSGVO.
- The personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- the deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject.
- the personal data have been collected in relation to information society services provided in accordance with Article 8(1) DSGVO.
The right to cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
- to exercise freedom of expression and information;
- for the performance of a legal obligation required for processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 para. 3 DSGVO;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to under a) is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Haben wir die personenbezogenen Daten öffentlich gemacht und sind wir gemäß Art. 17 DSGVO zu deren Löschung verpflichtet, so treffen wir unter Berücksichtigung der verfügbaren Technologie und der Implementierungskosten angemessene Maßnahmen, auch technischer Art, um für die Datenverarbeitung Verantwortliche, die die personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten, darüber zu informieren, dass Sie von ihnen die Löschung aller Links zu diesen personenbezogenen Daten oder von Kopien oder Replikationen dieser personenbezogenen Daten verlangt haben.
d) Right to limitation of processing
You have the right to request us to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- you dispute the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal data,
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) DSGVO, as long as it is not yet clear whether the justified reasons of our company outweigh yours.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may only be processed – apart from being stored – with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
e) Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that we have received in a structured, current and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit this data to another person in charge without our interference, provided that
- processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) DSGVO or Article 9(2)(a) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) DSGVO; and
- processing is carried out using automated methods.
When exercising your right to data transferability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to request that the personal data be transferred directly by us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible.
The right to transferability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller.
f) Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you under Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the DSBER for reasons arising from your particular situation, including profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process personal data unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If we process personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing.
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) of the DSGVO, for reasons arising from your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest.
g) Automated decisions including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing – including profiling – that has legal effect against you or significantly impairs you in a similar manner.
h) Right to revoke consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
i) Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you are staying, working or suspected of having infringed the law, and you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is unlawful.
j) Right to information
If you have exercised your right to have the data controller correct, delete or limit the processing, he/she is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
The person responsible shall have the right to be informed of such recipients.
Appendix 1 – Third party privacy policies
We may use services of third parties who transmit information in accordance with the above-mentioned § 6.
We use the following statistics tools (services for the analysis of log data) on our homepage:
- Yoast SEO
- Homepage: https://yoast.com/
- Homepage: https://automattic.com/