Stability and availability of the network are decisive factors in every enterprise nowadays. Breakdowns in the network can have grave consequences on the regular day-to-day business and thus on the entire enterprise.
Proactive measures help to detect potential bottlenecks and error sources early and thus minimize problems or failures in the network. The IsarNet Support Services (ISS) support you with these exact critical tasks and thus provide for more stability and greater availability in your network.
Scope of services of the basic package:
- Competent support and consulting services by dedicated engineers with CCIE certification
- Single Network Audit for comprehensive inventory check and analysis of the customer network:
- Inventory check (hardware / software inventory)
- Analysis of the hardware and release versions used
- Preparation of the network documentation
- Configuration check
- Bottleneck analysis
- Recommendations and comprehensive documentation
- Constant monitoring of the changes made in the network as well as monitoring of problems that occur (Problem-Monitoring)Support with problems in the network, such as the isolation of error sources (terminal equipment / network) or the handling of escalated disruptions
- Technical Presales Support: Including the fact-finding of new technological requirements, technical support with invitations to tender and their assessment.
- Consulting services and planning support with new network projects and project extensions as well as with the upcoming application of new technologies
- Recommendations for the software used in the network components as well as optional testing of the relevant features regarding usability in the customer network
- Optional workshops during the ongoing support in close consultation with you
There are a number of useful upgrades for enhancing the basic package of our services described here. These upgrades, individually customized to your network, increase the efficiency of the service even more. For more details, please refer to the separate informative material on the ISS upgrade packages.
The subdivision of services into onsite and remote services is carried out in close coordination with your particular needs and requirements.
Are you interested?
A detailed and specific analysis of the requirements can only be made in dialog with you, of course. Please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to prepare and make you an individual offer.